Terms of Service
Effective Date: December 1, 2023
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using ForumHQ ("we," "our," or "us") services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
Use of Services
- Eligibility: You must be of legal age and capable of forming a binding contract to use our services.
- License: We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable license to use our services in accordance with these terms.
You agree not to:
- Violate any laws or regulations.
- Infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Transmit harmful code or interfere with the functionality of our services.
- Engage in any activity that could harm our reputation.
Payments and Fees
- If applicable, you agree to pay all fees associated with the use of our premium services as outlined in our pricing policy.
- Our services and content are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, modify, or reproduce our content without permission.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our services at our discretion, without notice, for any violation of these terms.
Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Delaware. Any disputes will be resolved in the courts of Delaware.
Changes to Terms
- We may update these terms, and the most current version will be posted on our website. Continued use of our services constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.